At Sandland, we look to process orders as quickly as we can. At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your Product(s). You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process. Shipping costs are dependent on the Products in your order and the shipping method you select. Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
We process and ship all orders within 48 hours of an order placement once the funds have cleared your account. Orders are processed and shipped during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 8:00AM – 5:00pm PST (excluding holidays). Orders placed during special promotions or on a holiday are excluded. We do not ship on national holidays.
Generally, if you are shipping within the United States, you will have the option of upgrading your shipping method for faster delivery (Ground, Third Day, Second Day or Overnight Service).
Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the Products to the shipping carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
Please call a Customer Service Specialist at (888) 585-3869, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
E-MAILS ABOUT YOUR ORDER
After you place your Order, you will receive e-mails about your Order. Below are examples of e-mails you might receive:
- Order Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that we have received your Order and includes your order number. Keep this e-mail for your records.
- Shipment Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that your Order, or part of your Order has shipped. You may receive multiple e-mails depending on the Products you selected, or if you ordered multiple Products and they were shipped separately. The arrival time of your Order depends on the shipping method selected, Product selected, and your shipping location.
- Important Notice About Your Order. There are a few reasons why you would receive this e-mail, including: difficulty in processing your Order, inability to ship to the address provided, duplicate order, cancellation of Order. Should you receive a notice like this, please call a Customer Service Specialist at (888) 585-3869 immediately so the problem can be addressed.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
At our warehouse, tracking numbers are assigned to packages almost immediately and generally appear on our website along with your order information. Orders placed on Sandland.com may be delivered by one of several different carriers and shipping methods. Therefore, tracking availability may vary depending on the type of Product you purchased, the shipping method you selected during checkout, and the carrier that is delivering your Product(s).
FINDING YOUR ORDER STATUS
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your e-mail. You were required to enter an e-mail address during checkout; you will receive e-mails at your address keeping you up to date about the status of your order.
- Visit the Site. Sign-In for Your Order History at sandland.com twenty-four (24) hours a day. If you signed up for a Sandland account, you may view information about your most recent orders (including tracking information) as well as past orders.
- Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please email or call us at email@example.com or (888) 585-3869.
HOW IS ORDER STATUS DIFFERENT FROM TRACKING INFORMATION ?
The status of your Order is supplied by us and represents what is happening with your Order between the time you place it and the time it ships from our warehouse. Once your Order leaves our warehouse, it is handled by a carrier (such as FedEx or USPS) that may provide tracking information until your order is delivered*. The tracking information is accessible from Your Order History on our Site when it becomes available.
*Tracking information may not be available for up to 3 full business days after a Product is shipped from our warehouse.